Heritage NSW maintains an ever-growing network of strategic partners in community, government, business, educational and cultural organisations that assist us in carrying out our mission to protect, conserve and celebrate NSW heritage.
Through these partnerships we share ideas, skills, resources and ultimately produce great heritage outcomes for the people of NSW.
We are proud to work closely with outstanding people from government, business, leading educational institutions, professional organisations, and consulting firms as well as many heritage consultants, advisors, archaeologists and academics.
Some of our key industry partners include:
- National Trust
- Australian Institute of Architects
- Engineering Heritage Australia
- Australian Institute of Landscape Architects
- Australian Museums and Galleries Foundation
- Royal Australian Historical Society
- Museums and Galleries of NSW
- Heritage Chairs and Officials HOANZ
- Department of Planning, Industry and Environment
- Transport for NSW
- NSW Environmental Trust
- Public Works Advisory
- Property NSW
- Aboriginal Advisory Groups
- NSW Aboriginal Land Council
- Local Land Service Advisory Group
- Transport for NSW – Roads and Maritime
- Sydney Living Museums
- Sydney Opera House
- Sydney Water
- Transport Heritage NSW
- Water NSW
- Family and Community Services
- Infrastructure NSW
- Historic Housing Association of Australia
- Urban Taskforce Australia
- Local Government NSW
- City of Sydney
- Woollahra Council
- North Sydney Council
- And many other local councils
Our reach also extends beyond our shores, and we also have networks with heritage organisations and professionals all over the world.
As Heritage NSW forms part of the Community Engagement Group in Department of Premier and Cabinet, we also work collaboratively with the other five Branches in the Group including; Employee Relations, Aboriginal Affairs NSW, Create NSW, State Archives and Records Authority (SARA) & Sydney Living Museum (SLM).
By fostering these creative alliances and combining our complementary strengths, we are better able to achieve our strategic goals and ultimate vision which is to protect, conserve and celebrate NSW heritage.
If you believe there are benefits to be shared from a potential partnership, please contact us
Phone: (02) 9873 8500