Heritage NSW works with a network of strategic partners in community, government, business, educational and cultural organisations that assist in carrying out our mission to protect, conserve and celebrate NSW heritage.
Through these partnerships we share ideas, skills, resources and ultimately produce great heritage outcomes for the people of NSW.
We are proud to work closely with outstanding people from government, business, leading educational institutions, professional organisations, and consulting firms as well as many heritage consultants, advisors, archaeologists and academics.
Some of our key industry partners include:
- Australian Institute of Architects
- Australian Institute of Landscape Architects
- Australian Museums and Galleries Foundation
- Department of Planning, Industry and Environment
- Engineering Heritage Australia
- Family and Community Services
- Government Architect NSW
- Harbour Trust
- Heritage Chairs and Officials HOANZ
- Historic Housing Association of Australia
- ICOMOS Australia
- Infrastructure NSW
- Local Government NSW
- Local Land Services
- Museums and Galleries of NSW
- National Trust (NSW)
- NSW Aboriginal Land Council
- NSW Environmental Trust
- Housing and Property Group NSW
- Public Works Advisory
- Royal Australian Historical Society
- Sydney Living Museums
- Sydney Opera House
- Sydney Water
- Transport for NSW/Roads and Maritime/Sydney Trains
- Transport Heritage NSW
- Urban Taskforce Australia
- Water NSW
Heritage NSW is part of the Community Engagement Group in Department of Premier and Cabinet. We also work collaboratively with the other branches including Aboriginal Affairs NSW, Create NSW, State Archives and Records Authority, Sydney Living Museums and Employee Relations.
By fostering these creative alliances and combining our complementary strengths, we are better able to achieve our strategic goals and ultimate vision which is to protect, conserve and celebrate NSW heritage.