Permits and Applications

Find out if you need a permit to complete works to your heritage place or object, if you qualify for an exemption, and how to make an application.

Application and permit types

Apply to alter State Heritage Listed places and objects.


Historical Archaeology   

If you are likely to disturb historical archaeological 'relics' for example by excavating a site, then archaeological assessment,  investigation and reporting will be necessary.