Apply for an Aboriginal Heritage Impact Permit
For more detailed information refer to: Applying for an Aboriginal Heritage Impact Permit: Guide for applicants .
To apply for AHIP you will need to:
- prepare an Aboriginal cultural heritage assessment report
- complete the Aboriginal Cultural Heritage Assessment Report Cover Sheet to accompany your assessment report
- conduct a consultation process with the Aboriginal community relevant to the proposal
- complete the AHIP application form
- pay the fee (payment details are on the last page of the application form)
- email your completed application form and supporting information to Heritage NSW
Files that exceed email limits can be submitted using Dropbox. Share the link with firstname.lastname@example.org
What happens next?
Once the Heritage NSW regional team has received your completed application the review will take 60 days.